The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy from the Ravenwing!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonah

Jonah

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Howdy from the Ravenwing! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from the Ravenwing!   Howdy from the Ravenwing! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:21 pm

I guess this will be my official introduction. My name is Michel and i am a prior military man who enjoys his 40k. My D-Angels are my current favorites and have been for a couple years now. I have a small IG force along with a full Dark Angel, Necron, and Chaos army although my Chaos and Necron will be gone as soon as i can find a buyer.

I have an aggressive tactical mindset, If you can swing a rifle or even shout obsinities..your an assault unit in my book, and have been known to lead many an IG infantryman to his bloody screaming doom in a headlong charge across the battlefield Twisted Evil . I really REALLY dig painting and modeling and absolutely delight in conversions.

I have two projects running, D-Angel painting and putting together an Eldar army.

If you have any conversions or modles with an ample amount of greenstuff i would love to see them.

Well that’s about it. Hope to see you guys around.
Back to top Go down
For Dorn!

For Dorn!

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Ravenwing!   Howdy from the Ravenwing! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Hey Michel,

Good to see you on the forums.. Smile

Awesome Dark Angels BTW!
Back to top Go down
http://fordorn.blogspot.com/
Wallweasels

Wallweasels

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Ravenwing!   Howdy from the Ravenwing! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Nice to see you here mate, hope to see you in the store sometime...if I haven't already Laughing
Back to top Go down
spacewolflars

spacewolflars

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Ravenwing!   Howdy from the Ravenwing! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:43 am

Welcome to the club and the area. We'll have to roll some dice at one another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Ravenwing!   Howdy from the Ravenwing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy from the Ravenwing!
Page 1 of 1