The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!?

Go down 
+3
Joshmott
Angelofblades
Mesohungry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mesohungry

Mesohungry

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!?   Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 am

The PAIN THis WIll BRING!!!!!!!!!!Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? M5000510
It SOOOOOO Beautiful!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Angelofblades

Angelofblades

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!?   Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Quote :
Ripped straight from the BoLS forum: http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=2215

Quote :
So far info is not of the solid type.

General Infomation

To be released January 2010

Written by Robbin Cruddance, and is already completed.

New Units

4 whole new races never before seen, one of them larger than the carnifex and also a plastic Trygon. More coming in second wave according to rumors.

Special characters, such as Old One Eye and possibly the Red Terror, will return. These will be survivors of wars and also have been mutated, instead of indurviduals.

Many people are saying they will be a plastic Hive Tyrant kit (with wings).

Malanthrope may be a new HQ choice.

A new broodlord was spotted at Games-Workshop design studio open day. (Any pictures will be appreciated).
Also according to Xas Genestealers are going to be elite unless you take a Broodlord.

More anti-tank weaponary.

The Plastic Trygon may have bits to make a Trygon or a Zoanthroph. Something else is also possibly buildable from the kit. More on that as i get info.

Plastic Gargolyes.

Warriors to be improved. Again Xas says that they will be avilable in every slot. Wings will them Fast Attack, a Tyrant as a HQ makes them troops, heavy support have +1t, +1sv and each can take a "heavy" weapon.

Possible new Biovore.

Possible new more powerful psyker.

Gaunts

Hormagaunts to be seperated from other gaunts as a box set.
According to Xas Hormagaunts will be 6 points and normal Gaunts 3 points including Without Number (WON). I Myself can confirm after talking to Phil Kelly at UK Games-Day That is without ANY other weapons, only with WON. Hormagaunts will be able to buy WON for the same cost as the current Termigaunts.

Will add new info when I get it.
The One
Back to top Go down
Joshmott

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: re: can u feel it   Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:45 pm

wow! they are going all out on these tyranids! when was the last time their codex was updated, and seriously a trygon as a troop choice that's insane!
Back to top Go down
Mesohungry

Mesohungry

PostSubject: Re: Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!?   Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:36 pm

the trygon won't be in the codex, it ment for apoc games, GW say that they might mass produce the trygon rather than ordering it from forgeworld. In my opinion I rather have the big Phants
Back to top Go down
Mesohungry

Mesohungry

PostSubject: Re: Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!?   Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:25 am

Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? M7300810Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? M7301410Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? M7300410OH SNAP!!! they did not just do that!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jakkarra

Jakkarra

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!?   Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:42 am

There was a set of the plastic gargoyles in the FLGS near me last thursday when i went down, they are pretty nice models, the wings are pretty thin, but that's a good thing.

I also remember a large, Ravener shaped 'nid there too, but i don't know it's name, as i only play orkz.

It was that centre photo, i must have missed it when i skimmed the article. it's a nice model, pretty big, larger than a carnifex.
Back to top Go down
Mesohungry

Mesohungry

PostSubject: Re: Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!?   Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:20 am

so just got a glance at the codex, I thought to my self wow I was worried for nothing YAY. SOme disappointments like warriors are unneccesary, hmmm some elite choice not needed, but i think it balance very nicely. then if you combine it with apoc games thats when this get really ...i mean really overpowered the giant spider now has a 3+ invul ... now i have to get one Razz
Back to top Go down
Nick
Adeptus Mechanicus (Web Master)
Nick

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!?   Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Dammit I was sure I got the sig-picture limitations to work. Gonna go fix em again I guess so I don't have to spend 5 minutes scrolling past the identical huge picture in every thread angello posts in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storm-reavers.net
Blackbird

Blackbird

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!?   Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:27 pm

The new codex is flipping sweet! I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.40kradio.com/
Peter

Peter

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!?   Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:46 am

I cant wait to come back and play againts some bugs.
"The only good bug is a dead bug!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!?   Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can YOu Feel IT?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angry Marines :: The Club-
Jump to: