The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakkarra

Jakkarra

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra.   Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Gentlemen.

Sorry to intrude on your forum here, but i was wondering if there is a requirement to actually be from Sugar land, Texas to be a member here? From my searching i havent found any information to state that yes, you must be from there, though i also havent found anything to the contrary.

If i do have to be located there, i shall take my leave with no trouble, but if not, are there any other requirements.

Thanks, Jakkarra
Back to top Go down
Nick
Adeptus Mechanicus (Web Master)
Nick

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra.   Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Nope! Anyone who wants, can post, and mingle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storm-reavers.net
Jakkarra

Jakkarra

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra.   Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Huzzah!

I am based out of england, however, so my posting schedule will be radically different from you Texans.

Anyway, i'll be sure to be a valuable member of this site, even if half of you are Filthy Oomies. I'll try to put some conversion tutorials and finished models up for you as well, i extensively model my Boyz.

The Glitznaga Plunduruz will prevail!
Back to top Go down
For Dorn!

For Dorn!

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra.   Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Awesome, welcome to the forums Jakkarra. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fordorn.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra.   Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Warboss Jakkarra.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angry Marines :: The Club-
Jump to: