The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make convincing Bullet damage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakkarra

Jakkarra

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-18

How to make convincing Bullet damage Empty
PostSubject: How to make convincing Bullet damage   How to make convincing Bullet damage EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:32 pm

It's a fairly simple procedure, that you will no doubt already be aware of.

1. Place your craft knife on the area to be Bullet'd and then twist it untill you develop a hole as deep as you wish.

2. Using your knife, place it in the hole and press down on the edges untill your knife sinks in somewhat.

3. Rock your knife from side-to-side a few times to widen the tears, and to raise them slightly (Like a welt).

And you are done!

Please note, this only really works for Non-explosive rounds, such as Slugs from a shoota boy, I'll do another tut for Bolter rounds (Which apparantly Explode under Skin-Armour.

Unfortunately, My camera does not like to take photographs of small objects such as this, and this means there will be no photograps of items as small as this.
Back to top Go down
Angelofblades

Angelofblades

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: How to make convincing Bullet damage   How to make convincing Bullet damage EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:07 am

I've done this to put bullet damage on my models. Ill post some pics up

How to make convincing Bullet damage S7301278
Back to top Go down
Jakkarra

Jakkarra

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: How to make convincing Bullet damage   How to make convincing Bullet damage EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:01 am

I also recently got myself a Pin Vice, which works out better in the long run Razz
Back to top Go down
Prof.Brown

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: How to make convincing Bullet damage   How to make convincing Bullet damage EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 pm

The focus would be better if you only had a couple marines in the frame, instead of your entire army.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make convincing Bullet damage   How to make convincing Bullet damage Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make convincing Bullet damage
Page 1 of 1