The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

W: Dark Eldar stuff H: ork stuff, Space marine and Tau stuff, Beast men, $$$

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zannal

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: W: Dark Eldar stuff H: ork stuff, Space marine and Tau stuff, Beast men, $$$   Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:47 am

I'm cross posting this from the Austin forums sense I remember some people in Houston had some Dark Eldar and I was wondering if any of them would want to let go of some parts of it.

I want just about any DE thing, but mainly raiders and ravagers.

What I have (painted unless said otherwise)

Orks - Boyz, bikes, A trukk newish on sprue (have to check the parts) trukk made (un painted), Burnaboys, War trakks, A really neat Ork Objective. Konverted Ork Deff dreads

Space Marine - 5 bikes, 2 rhinos New on sprue, Land speeder, non-assault terminators, 10 space marine jet packs, any number of bits

Tau - Firewarriors, many crisis suits (one un painted, rest painted), Kroot, Gun drones, hammer head parts, 3 painted broadsides, 3 primed black, Piranha, 1 unpainted Devil fishes .

Beast men, Lots (40+ new beast men, about 50/50 split between unpainted and primed, 40+ of old school beast men, about 50/50 split painted and un painted), Minotaurs

And money wise, make an offer and I'll see if I can scrounge up the funds, just keep it under 500...

If you want pictures just ask and I'll post some.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

W: Dark Eldar stuff H: ork stuff, Space marine and Tau stuff, Beast men, $$$
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1