The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Heresy was a bad idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick
Adeptus Mechanicus (Web Master)
Nick

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Dark Heresy was a bad idea Empty
PostSubject: Dark Heresy was a bad idea   Dark Heresy was a bad idea EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:26 am

It's past 2 AM and I'm currently hacking apart necrons, inquisitor henchmen, space marines, and messing with copper wires and magnets and green stuff to make my techpriest character. I'm even making a custom lasrifle out of imperial guard, necron, and space marine parts.

I'm going all out on this conversion. Everything is going to be magnetized at the arms with copper wires so I can switch out weapons or the stave or whatever for roleplaying or gear purposes. I'm sculpting dreadlocks on his head. And I'm putting magnets and stuff on the back so I can represent any of the different arm upgrades I get. And I'm going to cut off the feet and put wires and cables underneath the robes trailing underneath him in the air once I get the magave grace/transcedence traits, so he's floating in the air.

This is going to be a huge amount of work but hopefully I'm going to be able to represent all the cool techpriest upgrades and gear on my guy as we go through the game, and have a really unique looking rastafarian flying cyborg 40k character to boot...
Back to top Go down
http://www.storm-reavers.net
Zreggun

Zreggun

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy was a bad idea   Dark Heresy was a bad idea EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:39 am

Only you...

But hey, glad you liked it!
Back to top Go down
Nick
Adeptus Mechanicus (Web Master)
Nick

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy was a bad idea   Dark Heresy was a bad idea EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Call me when you're done with Tanksgiving so we can figure out any remaining parts we need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storm-reavers.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Heresy was a bad idea   Dark Heresy was a bad idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Heresy was a bad idea
Page 1 of 1