The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Year's Eve Drunken Gaming Party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick
Adeptus Mechanicus (Web Master)
Nick

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-02-08

New Year's Eve Drunken Gaming Party Empty
PostSubject: New Year's Eve Drunken Gaming Party   New Year's Eve Drunken Gaming Party EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Hey guys, long time no see.

My parents said that if I wanted to throw a new year's eve bash with some friends I could have the house for the night and that they'd pay for the food. I don't really like visiting random places with strangers talking about work they do that I don't care about, so I thought instead I'd check in here if any of you would rather come over to my place for a relaxed night of gaming, junk food, and drinks. My parents got a huge mountain of grade-A drinks at a Shriner ball recently, and I have a top-end margarita machine. We also got a hot tub.

I'm open to suggestions, but my thinking was setting up with dark heresy or a board game or something, have some DvDs on the tv, and use my 32-inch HD tv/pc monitor with SFIV for people who want to play that (or Guilty Gear XX which I also have on the PC...I have USB PS2 controllers hooked up the PC of course). We can either have everyone bring something or order pizza or grab stuff beforehand, whatever.

I don't know how many people are free. I'd like to max it out at 8 or 10 people to keep things relaxed. No one under 21 obviously, and people would have to regulate their drinking or have designated drivers. My folks hate having people in the house when they are actually there and will probably be back around 12:30 AM, maybe 1 AM, at which point people would have to clear out.

Anyone besides Colby and me interested in something like this?

Edit: obviously no bringing in people un-announced....I'd need to know who is coming beforehand
Back to top Go down
http://www.storm-reavers.net

New Year's Eve Drunken Gaming Party
Page 1 of 1