The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real-life angry marine player here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dick Haggard

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Real-life angry marine player here. Empty
PostSubject: Real-life angry marine player here.   Real-life angry marine player here. EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:50 pm

I'm way far away from Sugarland, but I have just under 4000 points of Angry Marines (by the latest AM codex). Now, I suck at painting, but here's an example of one of my two Belligerent Engines (Cok and Balls). This one, of course, is Cok. This was taken over a year ago. I swear I've gotten better since.

Real-life angry marine player here. On_dem10
Back to top Go down
David
Admin
David

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Real-life angry marine player here.   Real-life angry marine player here. EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Dick Haggard wrote:
I'm way far away from Sugarland, but I have just under 4000 points of Angry Marines (by the latest AM codex). Now, I suck at painting, but here's an example of one of my two Belligerent Engines (Cok and Balls). This one, of course, is Cok. This was taken over a year ago. I swear I've gotten better since.

You are my hero.

I wish I had the guts to paint anything yellow. After my first experience I swore off it forever.

I'd love to see more of the army. And if we're lucky, maybe we'll run into it at a big convention somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Mesohungry

Mesohungry

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Real-life angry marine player here.   Real-life angry marine player here. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:41 am

Very nice, madd pro for painting yellow, I resently started to paint lamenter Blood Angels (which i have to say sucks balls)
would love to see the rest of the army
Back to top Go down
Dick Haggard

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Real-life angry marine player here.   Real-life angry marine player here. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Aight, here's a picture from last summer. I've gotten a good bit more done since then, so I'm going to have to take a better picture (I'll get around to that at some near point). Also, I'll have to do some pictures on some of my favorite conversions I've done (example: the fourth guy in front on the squad to the left has a bar stool as a melee weapon). Oh, and on the right is the predator angrinator. Fully painted now.

Real-life angry marine player here. New_st10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real-life angry marine player here.   Real-life angry marine player here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Real-life angry marine player here.
Page 1 of 1