The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Ard boyz has COme!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mesohungry

Mesohungry

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Fantasy Ard boyz has COme!! Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Ard boyz has COme!!   Fantasy Ard boyz has COme!! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Of course as most dedicated players know its that time of the year again when you dust off or start off on some CHeeze. Gw s hosting tournaments around the US of A leading up to the semi Finals around your city then so on and so on. Me as I know will be attending frst round at either Montags or Fat Orgre's ths Sat. For anyone thats wants to come are welcome to dust that Fantasy army and see what cha made of. Fat Ogre I think starts at 11 ish while Montags want to dice off at Noon. Remember Sat the round begins and bring your bricks cuz certainly they'll be connecting to some faces
Back to top Go down
Liquidice281

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ard boyz has COme!!   Fantasy Ard boyz has COme!! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Sadly, I have not the time nor the complete army to play this year. I know fantasy is not our low point, but I'm confident we will do well.

I should be in on friday to help out on any playtesting.

-james
Back to top Go down
zannal

zannal

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: The missions have been posted   Fantasy Ard boyz has COme!! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:34 pm

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1350619a_USWHArdBoyz2010Scenarios

Looks like 1st will be Dawn Attack (random placement)
2nd will be good ol' battle line
3rd will be Meeting Engagement, the diagonal deployment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ard boyz has COme!!   Fantasy Ard boyz has COme!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Ard boyz has COme!!
Page 1 of 1