The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Guy Looking for Games!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-21

New Guy Looking for Games! Empty
PostSubject: New Guy Looking for Games!   New Guy Looking for Games! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Hey all,

My name is Travis and I'm a long time 40k player. I usually have trouble finding people interested in playing in Houston and stumbled on you guys' forum. I'm really interested in league/tournament play, and I'm trying to play as much as possible (which hasn't been much lately!). I hear y'all play at Asgard sometimes, but I wouldn't mind driving out to Sugarland if it means regular 40k games. I also saw the post about a tournament in October, and if it's open to anyone I'm definitely in!
Back to top Go down
David
Admin
David

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Guy Looking for Games!   New Guy Looking for Games! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:32 pm

All of our events are always open to everyone.

We play 40k out of the Sugarland GW rather often (we also just branched into WFB, but still primarily play 40k)

The biggest day on which people are playing is Friday, where from open to close you'll likely be more worried about finding a table than a person to play with.

Wednesday and Thursday have tables set aside for LOTR and WFB but 40k is still played.

Come out this week, we'd enjoy getting to meet someone new and get some games in.

The tournament in october will be held at Asgard games but our group will be running it. You're welcome to play and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Travis

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: New Guy Looking for Games!   New Guy Looking for Games! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Sounds good! I'm off all day Friday - it sounds like some of you guys up there during the day, is that right? I've got space marines, orks, and guard, but I'll be bringing my marines because I'm trying to tweak my list for tournaments (orks and guard are just too many models!)
Back to top Go down
David
Admin
David

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Guy Looking for Games!   New Guy Looking for Games! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Store is open 1-8 most days, and 2-9 fridays. We're there most of the time its open, especially on Friday.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy Looking for Games!   New Guy Looking for Games! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guy Looking for Games!
Page 1 of 1