The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official GW 40k Main Rulebook FAQ Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zreggun

Zreggun

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Official GW 40k Main Rulebook FAQ Update Empty
PostSubject: Official GW 40k Main Rulebook FAQ Update   Official GW 40k Main Rulebook FAQ Update EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:45 am

I'm sure frequenters of BoLS or Warseer will already know this, but just as a public service announcement, GW has updated their FAQ for the 40k main rulebook. This isn't their normal, (poopy) FAQ update, but rather quite an overhaul, sort of like what they did with the fantasy FAQs after 8th edition came out, so there's quite a lot of changes and additions.

Check it out here:

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1490286a_FAQ_40Krulebook_version1_1.pdf

It hasn't happened yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did something similar in the future for the codex FAQs, so keep your ears to the ground!
Back to top Go down
ultimateweapon200

ultimateweapon200

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Official GW 40k Main Rulebook FAQ Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official GW 40k Main Rulebook FAQ Update   Official GW 40k Main Rulebook FAQ Update EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Sure does answer alot of questions. Maybe I'm just out of it or I haven't done 40k in quite some time but why is just about everything in pink?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jubjub360

Official GW 40k Main Rulebook FAQ Update
Page 1 of 1