The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good news or meh news. Doesn't matter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ultimateweapon200

ultimateweapon200

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Good news or meh news. Doesn't matter. Empty
PostSubject: Good news or meh news. Doesn't matter.   Good news or meh news. Doesn't matter. EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey guys it's Matt. I know I don't post on here often, if at all, but just thought I'd see how my old pals at Sugar Land have been doing.

Just a few things about me: Everything's going good, just got done taking SATs a few weeks ago and got my scores saturday night. 1490 overall. Now I'm taking a look for colleges, and since I'm only here in Jersey on military orders, I've decided to look back in Texas. I applied to SFA and SHSU, hopefully I get accepted to one of those, and if I do then I'll be heading back to Texas.

One other note: Because I'm going to be busy in college and if I do go back to Texas for school, would anyone like to buy my gear. I mean all of it.

If so I'll post in sales and trade when I know anything about the applications, so I'm not just blowing air out of my (butt), about all the things I have. If I don't go back to school in Texas then I won't post it.

Anyway I'd love here how you guys are doing!

-Matthew Hartman
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jubjub360

Good news or meh news. Doesn't matter.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angry Marines :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: