The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jellydragn

jellydragn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-04

My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them. Empty
PostSubject: My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them.   My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:29 am

Just got my Knight Paladins in. I have three of these and I am looking for input for the color scheme/Household/Forgeworld.

Parts breakdown for the Knights. They each come with two different heads and two different sets of shoulderpads.
My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them. KnightPaladinParts

I also got my second Warhound. It has a Turbo-Laser and a Vulcan Mega-bolter. I was thinking about making one of my warhounds with the Plasma Canon/Turbo-Laser and the other with 2 Vulcan-MegaBolters

New/Unassembled/Unpainted
My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them. Warhound[img][/img]

Current Warhound
My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them. F20d_1
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkedin.com/in/deanfagan
Zreggun

Zreggun

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them.   My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:07 am

mmmmm Old School....

I can't comment on how to paint them, though. Maybe just stick with Mars?
Back to top Go down
For Dorn!

For Dorn!

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them.   My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:40 am

Gratz on the Knights and the second Warhound.

I can't think of any official color schemes off the top of my head. So I did a quick search and found two sites that may be of some help to you.

Epic 40k Battle Groups has Titan Legion Compendium (PDF) - Neal Hunt and some more useful info on it.

Also try:
Titanenlegion - Lexicanum

Hope this helps.

As far as you combo for weapon load outs I agree with your idea of putting both mega bolters on one engine and the other with either your plasma or turbo lasers.

Let me also point out, on Bolter and Chainsword they have a Titan tactics thread. Click Here.
They also have a topic on Titan success stories. Click Here.

One last thing of note, there are currently no rules for Knights to be used in 40k / Apoc.
But, Bell of lost Souls does have play tested rules for them in their Lords of Battle v2 pdf.

Hope this helps, and gratz again.
Back to top Go down
http://fordorn.blogspot.com/
jellydragn

jellydragn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them.   My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Thanks for the info! I have been looking for good pictures of the Warhounds and Knight Paladins, EPIC or otherwise. I have some but the links you gave were great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkedin.com/in/deanfagan
For Dorn!

For Dorn!

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them.   My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:27 am

Jellydragon,

Here is another link for you.

Adeptus Mechanicus & Titan Legion Decals. (Bolter and Chainsword)

I'm glad the other links where of some help to you.

My the light of Dorn guide us!
Back to top Go down
http://fordorn.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them.   My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them. Empty

Back to top Go down

My latest purchases. Looking for input before I assemble them.
Page 1 of 1