The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

@ BoLSCON Attendees

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zreggun

Zreggun

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-09

@ BoLSCON Attendees Empty
PostSubject: @ BoLSCON Attendees   @ BoLSCON Attendees EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:05 am

Since everyone was out and about with family last weekend we never really got a chance to discuss the in-depth plan for BoLSCON.

As far as I understand it, Dave, Russel, Tory, Joe, and myself are the only ones going together. Angelo, I heard you're not going anymore?

The four of y'all are sharing a hotel room, yes? I'll be staying at my aunt's house.

I know there's plenty to keep us busy Friday evening through Sunday evening, and that food and drink (including alcohol) will be available at the hotel at "reduced" convention prices (as opposed to ridiculously-priced hotel food). That doesn't mean that we should be stuck in at the hotel 24-hours a day, though.

Some thoughts:

- On Friday, assuming we all get to Austin between 1pm and 3pm, we gather for a late lunch/early dinner somewhere in Austin before the Convention begins (but after you guys check into your room).

- On Sunday, after the convention closes down (around 7-8pm or so) we head into Austin and have a nice dinner somewhere. There's tons of places we could do this at, including Trudy's Tex Mex, Ranch 616, Chuy's, The Roaring Fork, and various other "only in Austin" eating venues.
Back to top Go down
TheRuss

TheRuss

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: @ BoLSCON Attendees   @ BoLSCON Attendees EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:11 am

sure i dont mind are we going to carpool to get up there?
Back to top Go down
Zreggun

Zreggun

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: @ BoLSCON Attendees   @ BoLSCON Attendees EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:21 am

That would probably be something good to discuss... I don't exactly have a lot of room in my car, and I'm leaving from Katy, so I don't think I can give anyone a ride...
Back to top Go down
Mesohungry

Mesohungry

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: @ BoLSCON Attendees   @ BoLSCON Attendees EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:32 am

Sorry Coby If I didn't get the chance too tell you. I can't attend because of work related issues and my schedule was conflicting.... ....My Bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @ BoLSCON Attendees   @ BoLSCON Attendees Empty

Back to top Go down

@ BoLSCON Attendees
Page 1 of 1