The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Jay guess what

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick
Adeptus Mechanicus (Web Master)
Nick

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Hey Jay guess what Empty
PostSubject: Hey Jay guess what   Hey Jay guess what EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:55 pm

I was just looking at some PC lists....guess what.....we both totally forgot I had a redeemer instead of a land raider because it wasn't modeled on!

But I also forgot it had a multi melta because it wasn't modeled on (or an assault cannon!) which would have made me play totally differently...and the MM is the difference in points cost between the redeemer and LR anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.storm-reavers.net
Angelofblades

Angelofblades

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Hey Jay guess what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Jay guess what   Hey Jay guess what EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Ah kewl, we can play that again, the Lascannons made a world of difference for you.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Adeptus Mechanicus (Web Master)
Nick

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Hey Jay guess what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Jay guess what   Hey Jay guess what EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:54 pm

I had moved away from lascannons in recent years but more and more I find myself loving them. Even when they have to hit av 14 IG tanks or get reduced to str 8 with eldar, etc....

Edit: hope your daughter had a good birthday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.storm-reavers.net
Sponsored content

Hey Jay guess what Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Jay guess what   Hey Jay guess what Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Jay guess what
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angry Marines :: The Club-
Jump to: