The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great store for those who have military IDs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ultimateweapon200

ultimateweapon200

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Great store for those who have military IDs Empty
PostSubject: Great store for those who have military IDs   Great store for those who have military IDs EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Ok so I was on a vacation this weekend (Columbus Weekend) and I was in San Antonio. I was looking to buy the Apocalypse book from a GW store while I was there but when I looked up a store there wasnt a single one in San Antonio. So I went to a store that sold their stuff. The place I went to was called Alien Worlds. GREAT place with a selection of GW items, comics, and etc. Now here's the interesting thing: San Antonio has an army base there called Fort Sam Houston. Because of that it's practically a requirement for the stores near it to have Military Discount (10% off). Alien Worlds just happens to be in the zoning area for the discount to actually work! Instead of having to pay $50 for a Brand new Apoc. Book all I had to pay was $48.67 (after taxes)! So if you happen to have a military ID and your in that area of Ft Sam Houston definately look this place up!

Alien Worlds
6900 San Pedro Avenue
Suite 121
San Antonio
TX
US
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jubjub360

Great store for those who have military IDs
Page 1 of 1