The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI! New Space Marine Player.

Go down 
+2
TheQQMorgan
Wulfen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wulfen

Wulfen

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-10

HI!  New Space Marine Player. Empty
PostSubject: HI! New Space Marine Player.   HI!  New Space Marine Player. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:58 pm

Just thought I would pop in and say Hi!

Name is Robert, local player. Just got back into 40k and started off with the Space Marines again. I normally play out at the Games Workshop store over there in Royal Oaks.
Back to top Go down
TheQQMorgan

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: HI! New Space Marine Player.   HI!  New Space Marine Player. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:11 am

Welcome back to the game. My name is Morgan. I play at the Sugar Land town center store. I am a chaos and imperial guard player. Come by and play id be glad to do a battle.
Back to top Go down
Wulfen

Wulfen

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: HI! New Space Marine Player.   HI!  New Space Marine Player. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Sad I feel bad now. I am picking up Space Elves...er Eldar. Too many marine players at the Royal Oaks store. In the tournament tomorrow there is something like 13 space marine players, 1 Necron, 1 Orc and 1 chaos player. No other armies it seems.
Back to top Go down
David
Admin
David

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: HI! New Space Marine Player.   HI!  New Space Marine Player. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Don't feel bad. I'm a marine player originally and still frequently use my marine army, but also own and play an Eldar army to mix things up.

I enjoy having multiple armies I can pull out and have fun with, while keeping everyone else on their toes.
Back to top Go down
TheQQMorgan

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: HI! New Space Marine Player.   HI!  New Space Marine Player. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:07 am

Pshhhh i know what you run David. Can't surprise me anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Mesohungry

Mesohungry

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: HI! New Space Marine Player.   HI!  New Space Marine Player. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 pm

welcome player! Im angello from the sugarland Gamesworkshop, If you are every looking for some veriety you can gladly comedown to the store. true there is a over aboundent amount of space marine player, like david I also like to mix it up aswell I play tyranids and chaos space marines, used to play blood angel but I might wanna finish my ork army first.
Back to top Go down
Angelofblades

Angelofblades

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: HI! New Space Marine Player.   HI!  New Space Marine Player. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:34 am

Welcome back to the game, I'm Jay, play Marines, Chaos and Eldar as well.
Back to top Go down
For Dorn!

For Dorn!

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: HI! New Space Marine Player.   HI!  New Space Marine Player. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Sup, welcome to the forums. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://fordorn.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI! New Space Marine Player.   HI!  New Space Marine Player. Empty

Back to top Go down

HI! New Space Marine Player.
Page 1 of 1