The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am BlackBird.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackbird

Blackbird

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-10

I am BlackBird. Empty
PostSubject: I am BlackBird.   I am BlackBird. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Howdy, Angry Marines

I had the pleasure of playing against, Colby Angry at the Katy GW store last Wednesday. Let it be said that he represented your Angry League well. Not only educating me in the game of 40k, but Annihilated my army. If fact, i think it's fair to say, if he didn't roll so badly at the beginning of the game he would of most certainly tabled me by turn 3.

But enough (butt)-kissary.

I'm Jack Niven's older brother Max Niven. I love the (poop) out of 40k. I play Mech IG, and have more Tyranids than i know what to do with. 40k Radio is the best.

I'm posting today because my brother has said nothing but positive things, and the game with Colby was refreshing. My hobby time is limited. It was great to get a real game in.

Max,
Back to top Go down
http://www.40kradio.com/
Zreggun

Zreggun

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-09

I am BlackBird. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am BlackBird.   I am BlackBird. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Hey, Max! Good to see that you found the forums.

Feel free to check things out and post about whatever. The Sugar Land/Houston/Katy 40k community is small, but we know our stuff.

Peace
Back to top Go down
For Dorn!

For Dorn!

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-02-11

I am BlackBird. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am BlackBird.   I am BlackBird. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Hey Max, welcome to the club Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fordorn.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

I am BlackBird. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am BlackBird.   I am BlackBird. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am BlackBird.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angry Marines :: The Club-
Jump to: