The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zannal

zannal

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-10

I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming? Empty
PostSubject: I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming?   I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Daniel here, now that I have me one of them college diplomas i'll be in Houston till next fall, while i work and apply for Grad school.
Are yall still gaming at the Sugarland GW store? What days/nights are there the most people there?
Back to top Go down
David
Admin
David

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming?   I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:44 pm

We still play at the Sugarland GW and the best night is Friday. But we play most days of the week (except Sunday, Monday, Tuesday).

Though within the next 6 months I anticipate the game store we're going to own will open somewhere in the greater houston area.

Having grown into the game at BFG you can expect a similar setup and style to the store we all knew and loved and recently lost.
Back to top Go down
zannal

zannal

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming?   I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:50 pm

I heard that you wanted to open a store, didn't know how serious it was though.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Adeptus Mechanicus (Web Master)
Nick

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming?   I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm

IMO drug Brandon and convince him to move down here and manage the store with promises of working for an awesome owner
Back to top Go down
http://www.storm-reavers.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming?   I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm moving back to Houston guys, Yall still gaming?
Page 1 of 1