The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally made an Account

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentBob367

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Finally made an Account Empty
PostSubject: Finally made an Account   Finally made an Account EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Hey guys!

Its Jonathan Willingham and I finally got around to making an account here on your forum!

I figured the tripple threat of playing in your tournament, then BolsCon, then the ETC would drain the 40k life out of me for a while... only problem is that it didn't! In fact I want to play so much more now. I need to get some more good games so I figured i need to start making the trips up to Sugarland every now and then. I figured I'd make the trip this Friday and maybe Saturday this weekend to hopfully hang out and play some games with you all.

Look forword to seeing some of you guys this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Liquidice281

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Finally made an Account   Finally made an Account EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Welcome to the forums.

Good job btw in Germany...
Back to top Go down
Zreggun

Zreggun

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Finally made an Account   Finally made an Account EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:34 am

Hey, Jon!

Welcome to the forums, but I guess I'll see you Saturday at the store. Try not to be too hard on the Black Shirt, he still wearing his water wings. Razz

Colby Anger
Back to top Go down
Mesohungry

Mesohungry

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Finally made an Account   Finally made an Account EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:35 pm

OH SNap its "THE MAN"

hey jon welcome to are fancy lil forum, Looking forward for your visit over at sugarland GW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally made an Account   Finally made an Account Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally made an Account
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angry Marines :: The Club-
Jump to: