The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Ard Boys Practice?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zannal

zannal

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Fantasy Ard Boys Practice? Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Ard Boys Practice?   Fantasy Ard Boys Practice? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Hey Daniel here, I was wondering if any one would want to play some 3k point games for Ard Boyz practice this week.
Also I was wondering where ya'll would recommend me to go for the simi-final. Austin has some pretty good players so I was thinking the corpus christi may be a better choice.
Back to top Go down
David
Admin
David

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ard Boys Practice?   Fantasy Ard Boys Practice? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:40 pm

I think I can play a practice game or two (or 3) on Thursday and should have my Dark Elves mostly built (so limited proxy) to better test an army than my dwarves.

If it turns out I cant make it on Thursday I'll be at the store all day Friday.

As to location to play, Jeff is going to Corpus, but people from Austin might not travel for Semis (but you run the risk of people like Brandon and Jordan going to Corpus) so its really just a crap shoot on opponents.

I'll try and be there Thurs, but I'll post here if I cant make it til Friday.
Back to top Go down
zannal

zannal

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ard Boys Practice?   Fantasy Ard Boys Practice? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:47 pm

I was in Austin this week and the Austin guys all signed up to play at Dragon's Lair. I'll see ya Thursday then.
Back to top Go down
David
Admin
David

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ard Boys Practice?   Fantasy Ard Boys Practice? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:50 pm

I wont be into the store until about 2pm. I have to run some errands until about 1:30 or so.
Back to top Go down
zannal

zannal

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ard Boys Practice?   Fantasy Ard Boys Practice? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 pm

I was about to post that I was gonna be late too, Gonna grab lunch at 2 with my dad, I'll be in around 230 ish. Got 2 pretty different lists to test out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ard Boys Practice?   Fantasy Ard Boys Practice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Ard Boys Practice?
Page 1 of 1