The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deathwach: Rites of Battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentBob367

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Deathwach: Rites of Battle Empty
PostSubject: Deathwach: Rites of Battle   Deathwach: Rites of Battle EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Ordered Rites of Battle online today for our Deathwatch campaign. Hoping to get it for Saturday but not holding my breath.

Read some stuff, and it looks AWESOME!!! They have a Chaplain class... a Dreadnought class... I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT, then promptly "die" and try and come back as a dreadnought.

TRY AND HARVEST MY GENESEED NOW DAVID!!! Yeah you'll need at least 2 techmarines to hold me down while you take a jack hammer to my sarcophagus.
Back to top Go down
Liquidice281

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Deathwach: Rites of Battle   Deathwach: Rites of Battle EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:19 am

That Dread is going to make that drop pod a tight fit.....
Back to top Go down
SilentBob367

PostSubject: Re: Deathwach: Rites of Battle   Deathwach: Rites of Battle EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Got it yesterday! Very awesome stuff.

Actually very hard to be a Dreadnought. So i'm pretty sure David would make sure none of us get the chance.

David: What!? Paper cut!? FOR THE FUTURE OF THE CHAPTER!!! *Harvests gene seed*

Jay will be happy to hear there are actual rules for Flesh Terrors.

Got a sweet wolf helmet that allows Russel and I to use wolf sense w/o removing our helmets.

There are rules for wearing a dress for Angelo.

If we ever trick Torry into playing there are rules for Imperial Fists.

It has rules for every imperial vehicle, ever the Storm Raven! I didn't think that would be there but I was wrong.

Cool rules for spending requisition on assets. For example Imperial assassins (like real Calidus rolls up type stuff) or Sky Lance Orbital Bombardment, Thunderhawk bombing runs, or a full fledged Space Marine Assault Squad comes flying in. That's just a small sample of them. Colby will like the massive amount of Imperial Guard ones you can call in.

You can play a chaplain which is awesome!

I'll bring it Saturday (assuming we play) and if anyone is interested they can crack it open.
Back to top Go down
Mesohungry

Mesohungry

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Deathwach: Rites of Battle   Deathwach: Rites of Battle EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:40 am

Its not an dress It an Tunic >(
Back to top Go down
SilentBob367

PostSubject: Re: Deathwach: Rites of Battle   Deathwach: Rites of Battle EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:47 pm

And a tunic is a dress... see, the world comes full circle. That's what we call The Circle of Life, and ancient and great lion once passed the knowledge on to his young cub, you should head these words as a son of The Lion.

Not sure if anyone was interested but Asgaurd Games now has an extra copy of Rites of Battle for sale. Just an FWI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathwach: Rites of Battle   Deathwach: Rites of Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathwach: Rites of Battle
Page 1 of 1