The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumors from Spain Games Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelofblades

Angelofblades

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Rumors from Spain Games Day Empty
PostSubject: Rumors from Spain Games Day   Rumors from Spain Games Day EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:07 am

Swiped from another forum.

Quote :
Hi all folks!!

I've been in GD Spain this morning. I've been in a presentation made by Robin Cruddace, the new Imperial Guard codex writer.

In that presentation, he told about the new things in 40K / fantasy (even a Bloodbowl miniature new launch) until Agoust.

After the presentation, a man from the public ask him about Wolfs. He didn't wanted to say a word about the date launching but what he did tell, was they are working not only in Wolfs but in Blood Angels and Dark Templars together other codexes.

After the presentation, I asked him personally about the progress level of the Dark Eldar. It was in that moment when I begun to cry. He told me Jess didn't finish his work, so IF the push them into production right now, AT LEAST, they are a year far.

Before leveling up hopes, he didn't told me anything about the progress level or even a possible date on Blood Angels, Dark Templars, etc.

I didn't asked him directlly, but he didn't mention anything about Grey Knights.

So, in a summary way ... he told about

1. Dark Eldar. At least one year from now. Probably more.
2. Bood Angels / Dark Templar. In works right now.
3. Wolfs. Codex finished, send to some translators. (this one didn't told me him)
4. Necron and Tyranids in works.
5. Legion Codexes. They have talk about them, but with no result. Not on the planning.
6. Legend & Heraldry of Imperial Guard. Maybe if the new book for Imperium Legend & Heraldry has good acceptance.

I think I'm not forgotting anything.

PD: I cry very much about my Dark Eldar / Grey Knights bad rumours.

By Wolfs Bane

P.S. Dark Templars are most likely Black Templars.
Back to top Go down
Wallweasels

Wallweasels

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Rumors from Spain Games Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors from Spain Games Day   Rumors from Spain Games Day EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:32 pm

I can only keep telling myself "only a couple more years" so many times for my codex update Sad
Back to top Go down

Rumors from Spain Games Day
Page 1 of 1