The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League Contact Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Admin
David

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-02-08

League Contact Info Empty
PostSubject: League Contact Info   League Contact Info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:06 pm

We're having a bit of difficulty getting a few of our league games in due to not having enough contact information on how to set up games.

While posting on the forum or sending emails is nice and easy, sometimes its not quick enough or personal enough to get the job done.

I'd like to compile a list of the phone numbers of the league players and at least get that out to the other members.

If you don't want to publically post your number you can PM it to me and I'll PM it to the other players.

Otherwise just post here with it and I'll update this message with a combined list

David: (281) 433-2176
Back to top Go down
Zreggun

Zreggun

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-02-09

League Contact Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Contact Info   League Contact Info EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 pm

PM Sent.
Back to top Go down

League Contact Info
Page 1 of 1