The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assault on Katy

Go down 
+4
Nick
David
thedenver(admin)
spacewolflars
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spacewolflars

spacewolflars

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Assault on Katy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Katy   Assault on Katy - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:51 pm

With a few days left we have one man down. Chris are you still able to fill in?
Back to top Go down
Manichunter

Manichunter

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Katy   Assault on Katy - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:18 pm

spacewolflars wrote:
With a few days left we have one man down. Chris are you still able to fill in?

Yes, just send me the details for Saturday's itenirary.
Back to top Go down
spacewolflars

spacewolflars

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Katy   Assault on Katy - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:10 am

Well, I figure we should get to Katy a little before noon. So if we meet somewhere about 11:00 we could all go up there with plenty of time. Also, I have room for at least 3 other people if anyone wants to carpool.

And unless you want to go on a different table, I figured that you could take Denver's place on the main table, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Manichunter

Manichunter

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Katy   Assault on Katy - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:50 am

I can comply with being there a little before 12, and I will play where ever. At katy mills right, where are you guys meeting before hand.
Back to top Go down
spacewolflars

spacewolflars

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Katy   Assault on Katy - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Yes we are looking at playing up there.

I've been keeping in contact with one of the managers in the Katy store. I just talked to him last night and he is not too confident that the club up there has organized enough to have enough people to have a decent game when we get up there.

I am still going up and see if we can get a game in. I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that there is a chance that we get up there and they may not be ready for us. In which case we will just have to throw down a few games and fill up their tables for a while. If nothing else, we can plant a flag in the store and let them know we mean business.

That being said, everyone sound off and let me know that you are still going and whether you need a ride up there. If we need a place to meet beforehand we could get together at the Sugarland store and launch the assault from there.
Back to top Go down
spacewolflars

spacewolflars

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Katy   Assault on Katy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:48 am

Well I just got word back from Katy. Just so that everyone is informed, here is the e-mail reply:

Quote :

Battle leader Lars Rjodr,

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But we need to postpone (again) the upcoming battle due to a severe case of Nurgle’s Rot. It has wiped out the upper commands of our armies. We will have to reschedule your attack to a later date while we finish scouring the planet with cyclonic torpedoes.

Veteran Sergeant Issah

1st Tactical Squad, 3rd Company

Dark Angels

Sorry about the late word, I just got a reply from when we talked. Again Sorry.

Raymond

I think what happened is that the organizer on their end came down sick. From what I understand he was bedridden for over a week. That being said, I am still going. If nothing else we can do some 1st class taunting and maybe even take some hostages. We may even be able to scare up a pretty good opposition on the fly.

So I'll see you there.
Back to top Go down
spacewolflars

spacewolflars

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Katy   Assault on Katy - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:51 am

And if anyone gets this please bring a camera

Mine is dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Katy   Assault on Katy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assault on Katy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2