The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League Players Info ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khorne's Fury

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-27

League Players Info ? Empty
PostSubject: League Players Info ?   League Players Info ? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:47 am

I am not sure of how to contact everyone to actually set games up.
Do we have a list of contacts?

If not.. then maybe we should put one together?

Anyone who is playing against Khorne's Fury (Joe) and wants to set up a game.. or anyone who wants to just get some practice games in, or anyone who just basically wants any kind of game for fun, can always feel free to contact me at:

Joe Cherry
Khorne's Fury
281-778-0205 Direct Line
307-286-0784 Mobile
jtcherry@entouch.net Email
j.t.cherry@hotmail.com Alternate Email

"Blood for the Blood God!"
Back to top Go down
Nick
Adeptus Mechanicus (Web Master)
Nick

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: League Players Info ?   League Players Info ? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:07 am

Don't forget that you can also join the sugar land angry marines facebook group if you want to be able to socialize with the other players more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storm-reavers.net
David
Admin
David

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: League Players Info ?   League Players Info ? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Considering that no one is in that group nor checks it, and we would prefer the vast majority of communications take place here on the forums, I would recommend against the facebook group

There is a list in the folder at the store of most people's email and phone numbers, however, the easiest method to get a hold of players should be these forums. Sending a private message is the best bet, as it also shows up in their email account by which they registered for the site.
Back to top Go down
Khorne's Fury

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: League Players Info ?   League Players Info ? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Thanks Dave.

I will use this site, as I have been.

"Blood for the Blood God"
Back to top Go down
Nick
Adeptus Mechanicus (Web Master)
Nick

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: League Players Info ?   League Players Info ? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:48 am

David wrote:
Considering that no one is in that group nor checks it, and we would prefer the vast majority of communications take place here on the forums, I would recommend against the facebook group

There is a list in the folder at the store of most people's email and phone numbers, however, the easiest method to get a hold of players should be these forums. Sending a private message is the best bet, as it also shows up in their email account by which they registered for the site.

you managed to completely miss the point

the point isn't that club stuff is supposed to happen there as opposed to elsewhere, the point is that it's an easy way to track down other people who are in the club for things that are unrelated or for instant contact info

of course if people only have plans to network as far as the club goes then that's not neccessary in which case they don't have to bother going over there
Back to top Go down
http://www.storm-reavers.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Players Info ?   League Players Info ? Empty

Back to top Go down

League Players Info ?
Page 1 of 1