The Angry Marines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Marines official forum. A Warhammer 40k club based out of Sugar Land, Texas that is here to bring competition and camaraderie to the local 40k community.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2k game Friday Jan 13th?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick
Adeptus Mechanicus (Web Master)
Nick

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-02-08

2k game Friday Jan 13th? Empty
PostSubject: 2k game Friday Jan 13th?   2k game Friday Jan 13th? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Was wondering if anyone wanted to play one or two 2,000 point games on Friday afternoon or evening (preferably someone who comes in with a clearly printed army list!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.storm-reavers.net
David
Admin
David

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: 2k game Friday Jan 13th?   2k game Friday Jan 13th? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Just so you know, every Friday from roughly noon to close, we all try to be at the store and play as many games as possible.

I personally will be there at noon with 2k ready to go (and a printed list) and will hopefully get no less than 3 games in over the course of the day.

And I will be staying til roughly closing time, so if you don't want an early game I can catch you in the afternoon / evening portion.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: 2k game Friday Jan 13th?   2k game Friday Jan 13th? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:42 pm

It's tough because if I could be there all day too and play 3 games, but want to get a practice LSAT in during the morning.

Maybe I can just show up at noon, and do normal practice questions in-between games.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Nick

PostSubject: Re: 2k game Friday Jan 13th?   2k game Friday Jan 13th? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:15 am

I'll probably be there at 2 or a little after because I want to administer a practice LSAT for myself this morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2k game Friday Jan 13th?   2k game Friday Jan 13th? Empty

Back to top Go down

2k game Friday Jan 13th?
Page 1 of 1